Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Clean Carpet! (?)

I might be a moron, but I couldn't take it anymore.  I totally subscribe to the theory that you shouldn't waste much energy getting your floors clean before a party, since they're going to need lots of scrubbing afterward, and I basically consider football season to be one looong party...but I broke down and had my carpets cleaned yesterday. 

On the (weird) upside, even after a very thorough cleaning, the carpets still don't look brand new - so it won't be heartbreak when the first beer/glass of wine/enchillada gets spilled on the carpet.  (No, MD13, that's not an invitation to spill!)  They are, however, clean enough that I won't worry about Mrs. MD13 refusing to come over and let her boys hang out on the carpet - and that's a definite plus.  (Mrs. MD13, don't look too closely!)

Now that the carpets are all shiny and clean, we're well on our way to being TV-tailgate-ready for the first away game weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment